Chantilly Mews has partnered with Care Mobile for Free blood pressure screenings on May 31,2023 from 1:00PM-4:00PM.
Click on the link below for more details. Chantilly Mews
Please Join Us!
Chantilly Mews Townhomes application process is operated by a waiting list. At the present time the waiting list is Closed. Potential applicants already on the waiting list will be notified in the order the application is received.
Please contact the management office for application details.
Chantilly Mews Waiting List Status
Currently our new applicant waiting list is CLOSED. Please contact the management office for application details..
Please click on the link above to view the HUD COVID19 Resident Brochure.
The Office of Multifamily Housing has released a new brochure for residents. The brochure addresses tenant concerns during the coronavirus pandemic.
Chantilly Mews Notice Regarding COVID-19
The safety and health of our employees and the residents of our communities are important to us and we have been carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC recommendations, as we know you have been as well. With new information being announced frequently we will have to exercise flexibility as we deal with the pandemic and responses to it.
- In order to take precautionary measures, we are following the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the latest information on the virus and guidelines for controlling transmission
- We are cleaning routinely the frequently touched surfaces and objects, including but not limited to, bathrooms, security desk areas, elevator banks, turnstiles, escalators, door handles, communal kitchens or pantries, bathrooms and the like
- We are providing and have installed where possible hand sanitizer stations in high-traffic areas of the property
- We have advised any employees who may feel sick to limit face-to-face contact with others and to seek immediate medical help
- We have reviewed the internal communications and preparedness plan and ensure that all property staff are ready, know their role in keeping the property and its residents safe, and are aware of all communication protocols
- We are following Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) requirements, set forth in Sections 13 and 14 of OSHA No. 1 of 2006, which impose various duties on the employer to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- We have reviewed leave policies and office hours with our employees
- We have given documentation to and communicated with residents and service providers to inform them of the steps taken to clean and sanitize the property
Chantilly Mews Townhomes application process is operated by a waiting list. At the present time the waiting list is closed. Potential applicants already on the waiting list will be notified in the order the application is received.